Difference between revisions of "KMS Dark Mild"
|Line 34:||Line 34:|
Latest revision as of 17:50, 15 June 2008
An authentic British mild ale.
- Brewer: Mike
- Style: British mild ale
- Type: All Grain
- Batch Size: 6.0 gal/22.7 litres
- Boil Size: 7.0 gal/26.5 litres
- Estimated OG: 1.038 SG
- Estimated Color: 25.4 SRM
- Estimated IBU: 23.1 IBU
- Brewhouse Efficiency: 75.0 %
- Boil Time: 90 Minutes
- 6.6 lbs Pale Malt (2 row) Grain
- 1.75 lbs Crystal 55L Grain
- 0.55 lbs Chocolate malt Grain
- 1.20 oz East Kent Goldings [4.75%](60 min) Hops
- 0.60 oz East Kent Goldings [4.75%](0 min) Hops
- 1 tsp Irish moss (15 min)
- 1 Pkgs Ringwood ale yeast (Wyeast Labs #1187)
- Mash Schedule: Single Infusion, Medium Body, No Mash Out, Total Grain Weight: 8.91 lb
- Mash In Add 11.25 qt of water at 169.6 F Step to 154.0 F for 60 min
Simple single infusion mash. One week in primary, no secondary required. Best consumed fresh.